Poor Execution Of Install / Not honoring promises made during order
FiosOnEdge

I recently moved my service from one home to another, about 1/2 mile apart.  Both were already serviced by Verizon FIOS.  I was not under contract thus making me eligible for new customer pricing at the new home and a $300 gift card.   The web order process confirmed this.  When I started the web order process, it stated that I could do a self install since both locations had FIOS and I already had equipment.  At checkout it stated I needed a tech visit.  Like most, I work so I called to avoid the tech visit.  The agent said no problem, confirmed I was eligible for new customer pricing plus gift card.  No tech visit necessary.  Great, I ordered.  Things didn't go as planned.  Service was not installed as promised, features still not working, and pricing agreed upon at time of order is not being honored.  I have spoken with many customer service reps and 2 "elite" customer service reps promising to resolve issue.  Several calls and emails have not solved the problem. Today I emailed elite team again.  Within 30 minutes I received an email reply asking for more information (did I mention I have wasted easily over 10 hours on the phone with customer service, each asking for a history of problem?).  I responded with an email history that listed my problems.  30 minutes to ask for more information but now over 6 hours waiting for a response.  POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.  Had to come to this forum hoping that Verizon will honor their promise and fix the problems. 

0 Likes
Re: Poor Execution Of Install / Not honoring promises made during order
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes