Poor customer service - predatory practices
rdwolf75

I recently received an offer from a rival cable company for the same service I was getting from Verizon for half the price. I called Verizon to say I would cancel unless they could give me something comparable. They told me if I left I'd have a $270 fee for breaking my contract but that they could offer me internet at a similar rate as their competitor. I said great I'll take it. Then when the bill comes I'm still charged the $270 for breaking my contract when I went with their offer. I called up and complained and they said there is nothing they can do about it since I "broke" my contract. Funny enough they had just sent me an email thanking me for my loyalty which showed lines saying my old service was removed with no money figure associated with it and my new service added with a money figure attached. The only solution they offered was to reprimand the sales person who misled me. Thanks Verizon. You just lost a customer for $270. I wonder how many other people you mislead and screw over. My guess is a good number. 

0 Likes
Re: Poor customer service - predatory practices
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi rdwolf75,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes