Problems accessing account/billing/dvr information, "account change verification"
ess2013

I have Verizon FIOS internet and cable with a DVR.  I can log into the My Verizon website without problems, using my username and password.  However, anytime I try to access any information in my account, like my billing statement or any of the pages with services or the DVR Manager, it keeps rerouting me to a log-in page that says it will ask me to verify account change information using either my account number or billing phone number.  However, even if I do correctly enter this information, it just leads me to a log-in error.  The site will continue to prompt me to verify my account over and over again.  I've even contacted a Verizon employee to try and fix it, but it keeps happening.  Can anyone give me any advice on how to fix this?

0 Likes
Re: Problems accessing account/billing/dvr information, "account change verification"
jeb88

I am having the same problem to now. Did anyone ever find a fix or solution to this problem? Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Problems accessing account/billing/dvr information, "account change verification"
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Try clearing your cache/cookies and if that does not work, please contact Verizon.

0 Likes
jeffs2813

I'm having the same issue now.  Can't see my bill and it won't allow me to make the online bill pay.  Any help?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jeffs2813,

Sorry you are having difficulty paying your bill online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
tgriff9020

I have the same message, and I also cant access my acct throgh the my fios app.  No one seems to be able to help me.

I have cleared everything, I have used IE, Chrome, Safari, Firefox and can constantly repeat the message.either on mobile device or PC. I enter the home number and amout of last payment and it brings me back to verification message.  This is indicating to me its a account issue.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi tgriff9020

Sorry you are having difficulty accessing your account. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
tsw2

I am having the same issues as well. What's the fix?

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

What is your issue and what have you tried?

0 Likes
tsw2

My issue is when I sign in I am forced into the "Account change verifcation" page. After I enter the account number and zip code, it tells me that "This telephone number is already registered to your account." I am unable to do anything else. 

I started seeing this problem last Saturday 8/23/2014.

0 Likes