$15 Special 12 Mo. Discount thru Jun 9, 2019 -$15.00
$10 Auto Pay and Paper Free Discount Included -$10.00
$40 Special Discount Included -$40.00
Estimated Monthly Subtotal $34.99
Taxes, Fees and Other Verizon Charges $0.00
Estimated Monthly Total^ $34.99
One Time Charges: Charge
Fios Setup @ $99 Fee Waived

However, when I lookup the order using View Order when I login to verizon.com (or even the fios app) I see below instead

-Fios Internet 100/100 $99.99

-Customer Provided Router

-Fios Setup @ $99

-Contract

The installation date is 2 days away. I am not feeling comfortable with above issue and I am considering canceling the order. I tried to reach out to customer represenatives and they keep assuring me not to worry about it. But my concern is if this problem would continue and go into Accounting/Billing department which then becomes a bigger issue to deal with autopay enabled. 

Any thoughts regarding this would be appreciated. 

0 Likes
Re: Question about View Order on Verizon.com
jonjones1
Legend

When you first get Fios the order confirmation normally shows what terms and discounts apply. You cannot have a generated invoice yet since service has not been activated. However I would first make multiple copies of the confirmation email.

also take a screen shot of what the other order states.

normally after the regular price is applied and then discounts applied the amount should be what the first order confirmation states.

you do have a 30 day total customer satisfaction guarantee so if the invoice is not correct you can simply cancel. With no penalty. I noted you are using your own router, and no other services so the price for internet only at that 100/100 should be around $35 dollars. However never enter into a two year contract. When I got internet only it said NO CONTRACT and gigabyte speed at present is $69.99 complete. So I would not pay more than that for 100/100

Re: Question about View Order on Verizon.com
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi vaguy123,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.