RENEWED WITHOUT CONSENT - Invalid ETFs
Aleakh1

I returned my additional set top boxes to Verizon (not the home base box) via a representative on the chat feature. He told me to take them to UPS and they would process it and they would be taken off of my bill. What he DID NOT tell me was that they will then automatically review your 2 year contract.  Then, when you put a claim on your account and ask for an inquiry on the ETFs they slap you with, they will NOT return your call and will NOT even assign someone to your claim? Then they will say that “because you clicked a link through a text message” that you must have known and understood this ludicrous process?

I could not be more unhappy and frustrated. The company obviously doesn’t care that while I don’t need their services right now that I intended to sign back up when I did need them again. But all they continued to ask me was “why did you leave”? The blatant disregard for customer service is atrocious. They obviously only care about their number of contracts - no matter how they hoodwink the customer. 

They’re essentially pulling a bait and switch on customers and it’s outrageous and misleading.

0 Likes
Re: RENEWED WITHOUT CONSENT - Invalid ETFs
jonjones1
Legend

try here 

Verizon's Executive Leadership | About Verizon

fill out the form email.

You can also contact your states attorney generals office or your states department of financial security or any other name for your department regulating these types of services.

Good Luck

0 Likes
Re: RENEWED WITHOUT CONSENT - Invalid ETFs
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Aleakh1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes