Received wrong order
uuuggghhh

I have an email confirming my order....which included Custom TV channels - Lifestyle and Reality. 
Not only did I order this, but the techician who installed my boxes set everything up and asked what Custom TV did I order. We confirmed Lifestyle and Reality....
It's not included. Now Verizon is telling me I have Infotainment & Drama (which does not include the channels I wanted) 
I contact Verizon via chat they say if they change my order I will not receive my special offer (Samsung Tablet)
I tell them But this was NOT MY order, I am just looking to get what I ordered. 
Again I am told any changes made will forfit my special offer. 
I explain AGAIN how I just want my order to be corrected, not changed.
They tell me how I need to contact Verizon over the phone, I try that and get disconnected everytime I called last night. Now they are closed.....
BUT Comcast is open. Looks like I'm going back! 
ADIOS Shysters!! 

0 Likes
Re: Received wrong order
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi uuuggghhh,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes