Recently Changed Account, Cannot View New Account in MyVerizon
JJan3

About a month ago we changed our plan, dropping our phone service and locking in a new 2-year contract. Sales rep also switched our account to paperless so we could save a few additional dollars every month. Well, since then, we have had no access to our bills or billing history in MyVerizon. All is says when we log in is that the “account is paid” and that the “account is disconnected”. We can’t see any bills for the new account, not can we see the two payments we’ve made for the new account. Last Saturday I was on the phone with Customer Service for more than 3 HOURS!!! Half the people we spoke with couldn’t speak English, and those that could were totally unhelpful. We had one rep tell us that she would mail us our paper bill since we can’t view it online. Well, it’s been a week and still no bill. Was finally transferred to the “eAnswer” team who told us they were putting in a ticket with Tech Support and that someone from Tech Support would call us with an update on Monday. Well, it’s Friday and still no call back. Tried calling them today and so far I’ve been on hold for 20 minutes. I need this issue escalated immediately. Seems illegal that you could deny someone access to their bills and payment preferences. I would like this resolved ASAP. If I don’t hear back from someone knowledgeable today, I will go to the Better Business Bureau.

0 Likes
Re: Recently Changed Account, Cannot View New Account in MyVerizon
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi JJan

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
Re: Recently Changed Account, Cannot View New Account in MyVerizon
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

To check your private messages, please click on your icon at the top of your page and then click on the envelope.  

0 Likes