Refer a Friend Mastercard
justin_finocchi

Been waiting for my refer a friend gift card since my sister signed up for Fios in December 2019. I received the initial email in Feb 2020 stating my Prepaid Mastercard is waiting but the link would not work. I have called several times and its still not working. I have yet to be able to claim my referral mastercard. Just called Customer Service and was transferred 7 times then hung up on even though I have a reference number from my previous conversation that advised there would be a resolution. 

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Refer a Friend Mastercard
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi justin_finocchi,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes