Renewal Bonus
alyeska

For the last week when I sign into myverizon.net I get a screen that ask me to renew my agreement for 2 years and receive $10/month savings for 24 months for a $240 savings for 2 years.  Last Friday I click on it and it did show my bundle being reduced by $10/month, but I wasn't ready to pull the trigger.  The next day I decide I would commit for another 2 years with Verizon.  I still get the screen to renew with the renewal bonus, but the price of my bundle remains the same. i.e. no bonus.  I called and did an online chat with verizon, but customer services was unwilling to honor the offer.  The online chat person Monette states she would talk to the IT department to stop the screen from coming up.

How can verizon publish an offer then not honor it?

Here is the general website with the offer http://www.verizon.com/home/MLP/contractrenewal.html

Has anyone been sucessful in receiving this offer?

0 Likes
Re: Renewal Bonus
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Renewal Bonus
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Alyeska,

We have closed your private support thread out. Feel free to make a new thread anytime you need our help. We are sorry for the trouble with our website. We escalated your issue to our elite team. They were not able to honor the price, but were able to offer an alternative. Although, you did decline, let us know if you change your mind.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes