Renewing my contract with Verizon Fios
Clam3

I have looked for many ways to try to speak to a real customer service representative at Verizon ,  When I log into my account there is a message that my contract is expiring in a few weeks and I should renew right now.  

Before I renew, I have questions that cannot be answered by your automated system and will not  renew my contract until a representative from verizon contacts me.

A company the size of Verizon should be able to provide excellent customer serivce.  Their online help stinks and the inability to speak to someone at the company is really unacceptable.   You may think all your customers are the young generation that does everything online but there are many of us who long for the traditional, old way of doing business and apprecipate companies that value their customers.  Verizon's lack of service clearly indicates that they do not value their customers.  

0 Likes
Re: Renewing my contract with Verizon Fios
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hello Clam,

This community is meant mainly for peer-to-peer support. If you need to talk to a Verizon representative, you should contact customer service directly at 1-800-VERIZON.

0 Likes
Re: Renewing my contract with Verizon Fios
AnnR1

I suggest that you do not voluntarily renew your contract. If you do you will be at a disadvantage, I signed up as a renewal with Verizon and it was almost immediately trouble. They changed their payment/disconnect period so that i cannot pay two months at a time any more as I used to do. If you sign up as an existing customer you really lose any leverage you have, wait for them to pursue you or sign up with a special offer only. Or switch to a different provider if you can, that is the only way to retain any leverage with these companies and their lack of customer service. They only care about landing new customers.

0 Likes