Restoration Charges for suspended service is added to the Bill , which were not informed to me.
Ranjeet1

Dear Team ,

I am raising my concerns about my latest FIOS internet bill.
I got bill of 129.47$ for Sep-18 months, while my regular plan is 49.99$/Month only.
I talked to customer care representatives and and they told me that they added additional restoration service charges 67.99$ , since I requested the service suspension order from 18-Aug-18 to 18-Sep-2018.
When I requested for service suspension due to my vacation on 18-Aug-18 , customer care representative told me about only one time 50$ change, which has already been charged in Aug-18 Bill and no restoration fees were mentioned to me.
I had been sent a confirmation email as well which have the estimated bill , which explains about the one time service charges only and nowhere 67.99$ or any restoration fees is mentioned.

I really disappointed with the information that had been provided to me and extra one time charge of 67.99$ is being added to my bill which is not justifiable.
Customer care representative told me that those are valid charges so they cannot waive-off these. However if I have never been informed for these charges then how are these valid and why should I pay for these.

I request to waive-off these additional charges since those were hidden and not informed to me.
I only went on vacation for a month and my regular plan is just 49.99$ , if I would have been informed about these restoration charges earlier I would not have opt for service suspension for a month , which results into 129.47$ bill

I do not want to pay for the mistake of customer care representative who did not provide me the full information .

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Restoration Charges for suspended service is added to the Bill , which were not informed to me.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Ranjeet,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes