Returned Equipment Charges not removed after 12 months
Upset2018

I am highly upset. I returned Verizon FIOS Equipment May/June 2017 and had to refute charges twice to verizon representatives. I have received numerous of harassing calls regarding this issue. Each time they resolve the issue and find the equipment but I still receive the same calls requesting payment for unreturned equipment. This is now affecting my credit report. 

0 Likes
Re: Returned Equipment Charges not removed after 12 months
jonjones1
Legend

@Upset2018 wrote:

I am highly upset. I returned Verizon FIOS Equipment May/June 2017 and had to refute charges twice to verizon representatives. I have received numerous of harassing calls regarding this issue. Each time they resolve the issue and find the equipment but I still receive the same calls requesting payment for unreturned equipment. This is now affecting my credit report. 

Contact your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission in your state. (Google it) make sure you have proof of the return, proof of conversations with Verizon. They should be able to clear it up.

file a complaint with your states attorney generals office as to what has transpired.

additionall contact any credit bureau that has this listed as negative. Dispute it with proof and they will remove it within 30 days.

0 Likes
Re: Returned Equipment Charges not removed after 12 months
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Upset2018],

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes