Returned Equipment Missing
javito1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Good afternoon,

I returned a cable card last summer, however I am still being charged for it. Why?

Thanks,

Javito

0 Likes
Re: Returned Equipment Missing
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users.
It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team at 1-800-VERIZON or live chat at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus
Choose “Live Chat.”
If a chat agent is available to assist you, the chat link will become live after the page is fully loaded.

0 Likes
Meadster711
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just returned my DVR over week ago but Verizon said they haven't received it yet in their last posting to me?

I had to retype the tracking number to them (number issued by verizon on their return label sent to me??....

Then had to got UPS and track it myself to provide the PROOF OF DEIVERY TO VERIZON warehouse/receiving.

Answer -- You need to babysit and track everything yourself because for a high tech company, verizon needs to improve customer service.

- A Long Time Verizon Customer that has promoted them for MANY years. 

0 Likes
Meadster711
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for offering.

I was on private chat with tech support on the original issue that led to this issue -- took me 2 weeks on tech support chat to get it and this one resolved. 

My public reply to above customer comment is to share info with other customers that they need to follow up on returns to Verizon...can't just return and follow directions and assume all will be correct.  

They need to actively followup and ensure credit has been given, and old equipment is removed from the network under our name so it doesn't continue to cause glitches with new equipment purchased.

Felt it was necessary message to help other customers get their existing return issues resolved...and help prevent future customer return issues from assuming they don't need to follow up on returns once they label and mail it.

0 Likes