Returned Payment/Credit Card Dispute
FiosUser2

I am a former Fios customer. I cancelled my account on May 30, due to a move, and tried to cancel my automatic billing but it billed me the full month of services anyway (May 15-June 15). I only used services through May 30, and for weeks afterwards when I called Verizon to correct the billing issue they said to just wait for my final bill and I'd get a credit. Well of course that never came, so I disputed the portion of the bill that was in error with my credit card company. Now Verizon is saying I owe that exact amount and calling it a returned payment.

I am so sick of calling them and being transferred to half a dozen different departments, because once you are a former customer it is impossible to get the right representative on the phone.

Any ideas before I send them a legal notice?

0 Likes
Re: Returned Payment/Credit Card Dispute
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi FiosUser2,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes