STOP **bleep** off customers by lying, and not honoring prices that were agreed to!!!!
hockey692
Enthusiast - Level 1

In July, I saw a special Triple Play deal for $79.00.  I'd been thinking of adding voice services and decided to chat with customer service.  I was on chat for almost 3 hours and was assured that Stephan would help me place my order.  The special price would have been $99.00 to keep the same TV services plus tax and fees.  Since our internet service is lousy, I also upgraded to the $99 router.  So after Stephan got my $99 for the router, he told me that I'd have to call customer service to place the rest of my order.  Are you kidding me????  It had been almost 3 hours and I'd gotten nowhere.

Well, of course when I called, they told me that I could not get the price I was quoted.  I spoke to two more people, and finally was told that I could get the price as quoted.  I made the mistake of taking this person at her word.  Instead of the $99, I am being charged $129.  Oh and guess what?  Today when I called to straighten out my bill, I wsa told that there were no notes about any special agreement . . . what a joke.  I also paid $100 for the phone jack to be installed.  I told today's person that I wanted to cancel the phone and go back to the contract I had.  Nope . . . can't do that either.  {please keep your posts courteous} . . . I can't believe I was taken advantage of in this way . . . so disgusted. My voice will be heard every opportunity I get..  I think the worst part is that the person I spoke with today acted as if I was making up the story.  Really?  If I wasn't told at the beginning that I could  get the $99 package, I would have ended the chat and gone on with my day.  Instead I wasted 3 hours before finally agreeing to the $99 price that I was quoted.  Now I find out that there's no record of notes with the person who approved my contract and my bill is about $175.00 a month.  It's really a shame that Verizon does not care about its customers.  Oh and just for kicks, here's the transcript of the chat which eventually lead to the phone call authorizing the price as quoted.  Facebook and Twitter . . . here I come!

{edited for privacy}

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: STOP **bleep** off customers by lying, and not honoring prices that were agreed to!!!!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi hockey692,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes