Service (On-Demand) and Billing
JazzVulture

I am having issues with both my service quality and my service cost--the quality seems to diminish and the cost increases. With respect to the service, I cannot use On-Demand without rebooting my entire network (router & DVR). If I do not, there is a high likliehood (over 85%) that the video, when I try it, will be pixelated or not start at all. This is inconvenient, but if it was a fool-proof fix that would be acceptable. Unfortunately, this only works half of the time and then it becomes a 45 minute quest via the phone to get the fees reversed because I could not view the title I paid for.

As far as the cost, in the last three months my bill has gone up $30 with no increase in services. The bill indicates that promos have rolled off, but everything I see on the account indicate that the promos should be in effect until the beginning of 2020. 

To be honest, between the erratic service and the ever-increasing bill, I need to find a way to make Verizon fit or I I will need to evaluate other options. I hope someone can provide insight...

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Service (On-Demand) and Billing
Seeker1437
Community Leader
Community Leader

I seems like this might be something where talking to customer service might help with getting explanation for thise promo roll offs. With your experience with general issue with on demand there might be an underlying issue that cause be making you have issues. Have you arleady chatted with or called in to see if there was anything tech support might be able to do to resolve the issue?

As a sid enot have you tried disconnecting sand reconnecting the coax cable on both the router and the set to box while they were powered off?

View solution in original post

Re: Service (On-Demand) and Billing
Seeker1437
Community Leader
Community Leader

I seems like this might be something where talking to customer service might help with getting explanation for thise promo roll offs. With your experience with general issue with on demand there might be an underlying issue that cause be making you have issues. Have you arleady chatted with or called in to see if there was anything tech support might be able to do to resolve the issue?

As a sid enot have you tried disconnecting sand reconnecting the coax cable on both the router and the set to box while they were powered off?