Service will not cancel
scottykaps
Enthusiast - Level 1

I cancelled my service three weeks ago, ported my phone number, returned all my equipment and you still have not cancelled my service on verizon.  I spoke to retentions multiple times without success.  I tried contacting you through private message and was told I need to create a thread. (this only makes your reputation and customer service issues public and creates less privacy for my account).

Please provide an update to me about this and why my account has not been closed so I can pay my final bill and move on.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Re: Service will not cancel
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Service will not cancel
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for allowing us to assist, in finding resolution with your account troubles.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thank you,

Anthony

0 Likes