Services Cancelled two months ago, still being billed, and tickets open with Call Center ineffective
Kent4441
Enthusiast - Level 1

I moved to a new apartment in a different city. Placed a move order online. Verizon could not hookup my new services at new apartment soon enough. I spoke with a Retention Agent and cancelled all my services.

My services were disconnected at my old address on June 27,2014. I have never had service at my new address.

A recent bill on my Verizon Online account shows full charges for the month of July.

Called customer support, they opened a ROC ticket. Pending order still not cancelled, supposedly resulting in this continued billing. Followed up more than a week later. Floor supervisor says I need to open another ticket.

Again, followed up with another agent, they now have a TASK ticket escalated to the ELITE team. 

Today, August 28, 2014, someone called about my pending order in the system, I told them my history...

and of course, they couldn't seem to cancel the pending order and were going to email their supervisor.

It's been two months and many phone calls. I want this resolved. I'm sure it will cost Verizon more to send a representative to small claims court in Tampa. I was a customer for more than a decade with no complaints, but

I have since lost faith in the Verizon brand.

My account has been closed, I have had no access to services or email. Billing should not continue.

The call center has demonstrated that they cannot close my account and retroactively credit the billing system for Verizon's multiple errors. I have given them two months and much of my time.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Services Cancelled two months ago, still being billed, and tickets open with Call Center ineffec
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Services Cancelled two months ago, still being billed, and tickets open with Call Center ineffec
Kent4441
Enthusiast - Level 1

I cannot accept this as a "Solution" yet, as I am supposed to wait for the next billing cycle to see proof of my credits and refund.Will update after Sept. 10, 2014 (next bill cycle).