Signed up for Fios tripple bundle with $400 gift card offer but received $300 gift card in the mail
Skarx786

Hello,

I have been going through a long list of gift card troubles, like difficulty tracking it down, delayed over a month getting it, but I just want to resolve the latest issue. When I signed up for fios there was a $400 gift card offer for the triple bundle. Even in all my email correspondence to review my order under the Special Offers Included it says:

-A $400 Verizon Visa® Prepaid Card, which you will receive by mail approximately 90 days after your service has been installed. You can use the card anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Please monitor this email address for updates on the fulfillment of your reward. 

So I was confused as to why I received only a $300 gift card. I tried to contact a few reps over the phone but was transfered to different departments until I reached a dead end. The gift card department said they only issue gift cards and weren't responsible for the promotions. I'm not sure if you already have access to the emails between Verizon and the email contact I have on record, but I can paste them here, or my order number or any other information you don't have access to otherwise.

Thanks for you time,

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: Signed up for Fios tripple bundle with $400 gift card offer but received $300 gift card in the m
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Skarx786,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes