Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. OR get iPhone 13, on us for a limited time. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Buy now
end of navigation menu
So unhappy right now.

I just got my bill.  In October, I upgraded my service and changed to a 2 year agreement.  In November, the bill was $50 higher than it was supposed to be and so was December.  I called them to straighten it out, they promised a bill credit for January and a lowered bill to match the agreement I made with them.  I have the paperwork to prove it.  Guess what?  I got my January bill and it is still $50 over what they agreed to!!!  Then I try to call them and they won't put me on the phone with a person.  Verizon, I need you to call me and I'm really unhappy right now.

Re: So unhappy right now.

They won’t put you on the phone with someone?

call 1-800-VERIZON 

select the billing option, and wait for someone to pick up your call.

if you feel you were misled or Verizon violated the agreement with you and you have paperwork to prove it, contact your states Attorney Generals Office (google your state) and also contact the Public Utilities agency that regulates Verizon in your state.

most have a online complaint link or toll free number to get this fixed 

Good Luck

Re: So unhappy right now.

Hi SoMadRightNow,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.Private Support Case