Still No Gift Card After 5 Calls
Sfire

I am having the same issue still today.  I was able to register but now all the emails I get re-direct me to the Fios App where it shows I have already registered and can check my status.  It says delivery method USPS but it is supposed to be an ecard and there is no ship date listed.  I have called Verizon 5 times now and have gotten stuck in the Promotions/Blackhawk/Customer service loop.  I even had someone try and tell me i didn't get  gift card with my deal one call.  I called on Saturday and was told that it would be sent in 24-48hrs or I could call back in and have it mailed snail mail.  Today is Tuesday, the end of the window and what did I get? More emails telling me to register for the **bleep** card but no card! Dude even gave me a tracking number, I am super **bleep**.  I have no contract and as far as I'm concerned at this point they can kiss me good bye. No faith or trust left.

0 Likes
Re: Still No Gift Card After 5 Calls
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Sfire,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes