Still no temporary identification code, need to print bills for expense report
marmie2

On October 10, 2014, I tried to print my last two statements for my expense report (reimbursement by company), but was informed that the billing site was being updated and would not be available until October 13, 2014. Grrrrr.

So when I got back into the system on October 14, 2014, the system would no longer allow me access to the PDF version of my statement! It said I needed a temporary identification code first. So I submitted a request (the only option available was via snail mail). I still have not received my code, and when I try to submit the request again, I get an error that it cannot process my request at this time.

I need to submit the statements. When will I receive a code?

0 Likes
Re: Still no temporary identification code, need to print bills for expense report
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi marmie2,

Sorry you are having difficulty retrieving your statements online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: Still no temporary identification code, need to print bills for expense report
DoloresDeng

Have the same problem. I cannot submit the request at all. Please help, need to print bills.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi DoloresDeng,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes