Stop lying to your customers, please!
TwoTankAmin
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am about ready to put Verizon on my blocked email list. I already have your advertising emails blocked.

My paper bill in my hand states that payment is due by August 24, 2017. So please explain why you are sending me an email today which says: Payment on your Verizon account ending in xxx-xxxx was due 8/18/2017 in the amount of $xxx.xx

This **bleep** is happening regularly.

STOP THIS- YOU ARE DELIBERATELY LYING TO YOUR CUSTOMERS TO GET MONEY BEFORE IT IS DUE..

The next time you pull this crap I will file a complaint with the NY Public Service Commision.

Edited to reflect the fact that the paper bill said the payment was due 8/24 not 8/28 as I originally posted. That is 6 days before due rather than 10. I accidentally read the due date on my ConEd bill next to my phone bill.

0 Likes
Re: Stop lying to your customers, please!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi TwoTankAmin,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes