Receive up to $504 promo credit ($180 w/Welcome Unlimited, $360 w/ 5G Start, or $504 w/5G Do More, 5G Play More, 5G Get More or One Unlimited for iPhone plan (Welcome Unlimited and One Unlimited for iPhone plans can't be mixed w/other Unlimited plans; all lines on the account req'd on respective plans)) when you add a new smartphone line with your own 4G/5G smartphone on an eligible postpaid plan between 2/10/23 and 4/5/23. Promo credit applied over 36 months; promo credits end if eligibility requirements are no longer met.
$699.99 (128 GB only) device payment purchase or full retail purchase w/ new smartphone line on One Unlimited for iPhone (all lines on account req'd on plan), 5G Start, 5G Do More, 5G Play More or 5G Get More plan req'd. Less $699.99 promo credit applied over 36 mos.; promo credit ends if eligibility req’s are no longer met; 0% APR.
Please advise how to connect with an escalation resource for account services.
Since 10/27, I have spoken with customer service 10 times for numerous hours to make straightforward changes to my FiOS services (changed to less expensive configuration) and corresponding charges. There have been several instances when I have been disconnected during a call (and not called back), but - 5 of my calls seemed to end with successful resolution, except:
- changes to my account made by one customer service rep could not be seen by other reps in future calls
- Customer service reps are unable to see record of my previous calls
- changes to my services not reflected in the account information available to me or in the channels I am able to access
- still charged amount paid for previous services
- credits not received for having paid higher amounts, even after changing my service
Persistence of these irregularities for two month and 10 conversations with customer service make me concerned that there may be a system problem or data integrity issue impacting my account
Please advise as to next steps for speaking with someone with the necessary access authority to resolve these issues.