Surprise "installation fee" after downgrading TV package
LindaWegdell

Hi,

We downgraded our TV package to "Custom TV - Sports and More" in December.

Imagine our surprise when we discovered a $50.00 "Peak Installation Fee" (divided in three equal parts) on our bill. I assume it's a mistake. We have been customers for over two years and we have been living at this address for almost a year. (Nobody needed to install anything, the channels even disappeared before the end of that month although we still technically paid for them.)

Can someone look into this please? Obviously we don't want to pay $50.00 just to change TV channels in our bundle. (I'd prefer to email someone, or talk to an agent via chat, but can't find an adress, and the live chat is gone? Forums it is.)

0 Likes
Re: Surprise "installation fee" after downgrading TV package
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
Re: Surprise "installation fee" after downgrading TV package
LindaWegdell

Yes, we know. It's just that we have seen a lot of correspondence between customers and agents in these forums, or at least someone opening a case here and then taken them elsewhere. And since there is 1) no way of sending emails to you, and 2) the chat is gone (at least for questions regarding your bills and your account), we assumed this was maybe the final outpost where you could get a conversation going in writing*. Apparently not. 😉

(I do love being able to back track what has been said in previous conversations if needed.)

0 Likes