THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER
mccollian1
Enthusiast - Level 1

My head is seriously about to explode.  I have never, ever, ever dealt with such incomptence in my life!  It all started when my son returned our VZ router, since we had purchase our own.  That was May 21st and I have been in VZ hell since that time.

I have logged hours and hours of my valuable time calling VZ customer service, waiting on hold, getting bad information, getting no information, being transferred to another line to hold for another person who couldn't help, etc.   My account was terminated when my son returned the router (not by our request)!! and they cancelled my account and service.  I had to open a new account and they had to reinstall!  BOTH of my accounts, since that time, have had many errors (charges) that were not valid etc.  Today, when I called i was transferred 6 times, and the last representative actually transferred me to MCI.  I am serious.  She even gave me the phone number in case the transfer did not work!!  SOOOO, still not any answer on my credit (says it takes 40-60 days for the account to settle)  HUH????   I have been a customer since for over 25 years and I can honestly say that I have never heard such nonsense and have wasted sooo much time on something due to a company's ineptness.  It is not the money (small amount) it is the total aggravation and arrogance that has me furious.  I know I am not alone. 

0 Likes
Re: THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mccollian1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes