Technical Support
Techguy12

Why are your customer service and tech support personel not aware of your own system outages?  I spent over two hours on the phone ( and incurred at least a half day of outage as I later received indications from individuals that my phone was not working) with three separate verizon representatives who finally determined the only solution was to have a service tech visit the next day.  Later that same day/evening the problem of no internet and no telephone service resolved itself without any further action.  I cancelled the service call - That was easy!

Additionally you make speaking to an individual for suppot very difficult, forcing individuals to have long wait times only to receive unsatisfactory results.

One more note:  After receiving my most recent bill which included a monthly increase I was advised that I may be receiving an increase for the current services??  I would love to know your managements position on such horrible support and billing techniques.

0 Likes
Re: Technical Support
jonjones1
Legend

@Techguy1 wrote:

Why are your customer service and tech support personel not aware of your own system outages?  I spent over two hours on the phone ( and incurred at least a half day of outage as I later received indications from individuals that my phone was not working) with three separate verizon representatives who finally determined the only solution was to have a service tech visit the next day.  Later that same day/evening the problem of no internet and no telephone service resolved itself without any further action.  I cancelled the service call - That was easy!

Additionally you make speaking to an individual for suppot very difficult, forcing individuals to have long wait times only to receive unsatisfactory results.

One more note:  After receiving my most recent bill which included a monthly increase I was advised that I may be receiving an increase for the current services??  I would love to know your managements position on such horrible support and billing techniques.

https://www.verizon.com/about/our-company/executive-bios

The above link is a good place to start.

0 Likes