Technician No Show on scheduled time
ksk2

Verizon agent over the phone scheduled a Sunday afternoon triple FIOS installation but No show and no contact. When called up to check , another agent said no such schedule has been entered. It was last year.

This time it's for land line repairing. I was told the schedule would be 1/12/14 (Sun) afternoon. No show again and no contact at all. So I could only bag your agent to reschedule for today  1/18/14 (Sat) 1 to 5 pm. And again no show and no contact.. When called up to check when would the technician arrive, the female agent said today's schedule had been cancelled and rescheduled to tomorrow 1 to 1:30 pm. She could not answer why it's cancelled and why ther's not only no prior advice of reschedule but also I have received so many Verizon calls confirming the technician wouldl be coming during the scheduled window and that I did not have to respond if the phone still required the repairing. So again I had no other choices but agreed on reschedule. Later in the evening I called up trying to make sure tomorrow's reschedule is firm, the male agent name Fred said there's no tomorrow's reschedule and he has to arrange for his co-worker to call me back tomorrow between 8 and 9 am to see the reschedule possibility. Can someone higher in Verizon help to solve this issues ? Lack of communication ? Or joking ? I am 85 years old and can not find a good excuse for Mr. Bond's Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Technician No Show on scheduled time
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello ksk,

We haven't heard from you regarding your case. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Thanks,

Rachel_VZ

0 Likes
ksk2

Thank you very much for your reply and concerns.

Finally  A Verizon tech. showed up and he suggested FIOS.

But the line went dead after the tech left. No dial tone at all.

I had to call for repair again. This time the tech. came in as scheduled

and he fixed the line. I have signed up for the FIOS trople play and I really think 

Verizon should not charge me for the set top box rental as a reinbursement for all

I have been through for about a month not to be able to utilize the phone 

in good quality and that I have paid for years the monthly maintenance fees plus

the emotion turmoil from the no shows.

0 Likes
ksk2

You have closed my case of aged discrimination by mistake because you did not receive my responses. How can I be able to response when the  phone line & DSL were not working after your tech came & left. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ksk,

We have reopened your private support case.  Please access it by following the instructions posted above.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

ksk,

We haven't heard from you concerning your request and will be unable to continue without your input. As such we have again closed your Private Support Case. If you still require assistance please make a new post.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes