Temporary Identification Code
rjperry2012

I am done calling this company, wasting time on hold, only to be connected to reps who give false information, have NO product knowledge, or have no idea how to fix something. I have been trying to get this rediculous temporary identification code, only to have the screen return to its original state after minutes of doing nothing. All I did was make the mistake of bringing Verizon to my new apartment from my old one.... with this move, the ONLY stress I have had was with Verizon...absolutely everything else went smoothly. I am so disgusted with this company's service. My order was all messed up, I was given wrong pricing, wrong information, activation fees were not disclosed, it took an hour and 20 minutes on the phone for the rep to transfer my services, I was missing channels, I was given false information about internet speeds, and my new estimated bill is now MORE than it was at my old place and I am getting LESS service!!! Bundle price increase or not, it is assanine. And now I can not get into my account because of this rediculous ID code thats needed which should not be needed since I have had access to my account for a few years already! If Verizon wants their payment, they best get this problem fixed immediately because I can not even get my bill online without this temporary ID code!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Temporary Identification Code
J96

Hi,

Yes, I'm having a similar issue. I just want to see my bill online. I request this 'code' andnothing happens. It suggests that a box appears where by I can opt for where this 'code' is sent. This doesn't happen and I have tried this from Firefox, Chrome and Safari. I get no email or txt message, so does that mean their posting it. I can guarantee that by the time it arrives, that code will be invalid. As you say, you are asked a million security questions before they are happy it's you, just to answer questions. Yet they want blood on a stick before you can see your own info. Really stupid.

If any Verizon person of any authority is monitoring this, then please email or ring me with an immediate fix to this issue. Else you don't get paid till you send out a paper bill !

Regards,

Miffed

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi J9,

Sorry you are having difficulty viewing your bill online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
JRBrewer

I'm having the same issue.  It seems that this feature on your site is not working.  FIX IT! 

Will an agent please email me my bill?  That's all I need. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi JRBrewer,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes