Terrible customer service, misleading sales reps and
Kristanwilliam

I have been a verizon fios customer for less then 2 months, and have been repeatledly mislead, liead to and insulted by supposed "customer service" representatives. When I ordered my servcie, I was going to install it myself, but was told they would waive the installation fee. They said it will show up on my bill, but that they will then take it off. When I got my first bill, there was a $50 installation fee. I had to call 3 or 4 different times to finally get someone to help me, and was told they would take it off my bill. I am enrolled in auto pay and was also told that I had to make my first payment manually. So I paid my bill, minus the $50 that I was told would be waived. Then 3 days later, the auto payment plan takes another payment from my account, for not only the monthly bill (which i just paid) but also the $50 that was supposed to be waived.  Again I have to call to take care of it, and again I am outright lied to. Multiple reps told me there is nothing they can do about getting my money back, that I will either have to wait 17 days or they will "take care of it" on the next bill. I finally speak to a supervisor who does a return payment on the second payment they took, and I have it back in les then 2 days. She also assures me they will take care of the $50 fee on my next bill. When my next bill comes, there is STILL the $50 fee. And when I call, I am told, by someone who claims to be an account manager, that the $50 fee is "valid" because she sees no "documentation" supporting my "claim" that the fee was to be waized. When I ask about the recording of my phone call with the sales rep, I am lied to and told that they can't access it and that they will not see if I was told the fee would be waived or not. I am also refused when I ask to speak to a supervisor. At this point I am at the end of my rope and am about to vancel my service and contact the Better Business Buereau and have them contat Verizon, becuase I have been given no other options to get help.

0 Likes
Re: Terrible customer service, misleading sales reps and
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Kristanwilliam

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes