This is my letter to VERIZON Head Office: complaining about their poor management
Nakume1
Enthusiast - Level 1

March 8, 2013

To Whom It May Concern:

My name is xxxxxxxxx. I’ve been your residential customer since July 2012 until March 6, 2013. My service was Bundle Regional calls and Enhanced high-speed internet. I am writing you to make a complaint, stop my service and cancel every order I have with VERIZON residential.

On March 6, 2013, I called the billing department and requested to stop my service on March 31, 2013 because I plan to move out.  Unfortunately, my service was stopped on the night of March 6, 2013. I could not make a phone call nor use the internet. I called 1-800-VERIZON to know what happened. The customer service replied that my serviced has been cancelled and I had to call back the day after to restart using my service again.

On March 7,2013, I called VERIZON and put my account number to talk with representative. On that day, I have been transferred to multiple departments and put on hold for approximately 1 hour. The result was that I have to wait for credit check and start with a new account because they cannot do anything with the closed account.

On March 8,2013, an agent name Rene called me for a follow up. He asked me the same, repeated questions about my name, contact, SSN, and put me on hold for multiple time. Totally I talked to him for about 40 minutes and nothing was solved. He also told me that I have to wait for credit check and technician to start the service.

In the afternoon, I received another call from another woman agent to follow up my case. But I could not talk to her because I was in a meeting. So I entered your website to chat with a representative Meagan. She asked me to call 1-800-VERIZON by myself because she could not do anything.

I called again and was asked the same, repeated questions about my name, address, account number. I was put on hold and transferred multiple times until I could talk to the credit department. I was asked about my loan, mortgage in 2011, which I did not have because I just moved to the US in 2012. Finally, they approved my credit and transfer me to another person.

When I talked to another representative, I was asked the reason I called him because he did not know what was going on. I answered him again with my background information, the reason and that credit check was approved.  He put me on hold for 10 minutes and transferred me to another customer service. The new agent asked me my background and the reason I called again and put me on hold. That was the time I could not tolerate anymore so I hung up. No one calls me back.

Because of your poor management of my situation, I want to stop using the service with VERIZON residential and cancel my pending orders. 

Best Regards,

xxxxxxx

Account number: xxxxxxxx

Order number: {edited for privacy}

Re: This is my letter to VERIZON Head Office: complaining about their poor management
Swirly
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi. Did you send a physical letter to Verizon? Do you have the address you sent the letter to? I'm having a hard time finding it, and I want to write them as well. Thanks.

Re: This is my letter to VERIZON Head Office: complaining about their poor management
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Nakume,

Since we haven't heard back from you as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. Please make a new post anytime you need assistance.

Thanks,
Jose

0 Likes
usmra

Hey, an actual Verizon employee!  Maybe you can answer why Verizon failed to reply to my letter sent to:

VERIZON WIRELESS
PO BOX 26055
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55426

Is ignoring mail normal for them?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi usmra,

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

For help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you.

0 Likes