Tricks and lies.
Naderk

My movie package discount ended and I called Veriozn to remove it.  This is how my ervices looked like:

The call went to India and some guy I could hardly understand said - I will set you up with a special package and you will also get a $400.00 Visa card.  I asked him if he is sure of it and he assured me that was the case.  He put me tru a recording and supposedly I got a new deal with $400.00 Visa card coming soon.  

I called Veriozn back to double check this deal - because based on what I could read - the $400.00 Visa card is for new accounts only.  I was right and the Indian Customer service guy had LIED.

I asked to cancel this whole thing I went through with the Inidan call center and be put back to what I already have ( 10 months remaining).

They did that but the new contract remined in place:image

They lied and sold me a contract which did not have all they said - (e.g. $400.00 Visa Card ) and when I complained and wanted everything to be put back the way it was - They tell me It can not be becuase I fell for the lie and now have a new contract.

This is unacceptable - I had no plans of switching to another provider but I will now.

0 Likes
Re: Tricks and lies.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Naderk,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Naderk

No one has contacted me in 8 days.  Its really easy to tell everyone here "Sorry An agent will ... "

It even could be automated.  However no action has been taken by your team.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Thank you for that note. We will send an alert to the Ecenter.

0 Likes