Triple charged through auto-pay
SuperMad

I had made a one time payment through the mobile app on Friday morning, several hours later the autopay charged me again. My bill wasn't due until Monday why did it charge me on Friday??? Then I spent about one hour going in circles with customer service.I had to go through a hour fight with my bank to reverse it. Now Monday night auto pay charged me again!!! I keep calling all these numbers and they give me the run around. I'm thinking of posting this problem on the USA today or New York Post.

0 Likes
Re: Triple charged through auto-pay
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
Re: Triple charged through auto-pay
SuperMad
I've had some many excuses and messages saying they'll help or the right people will get back to me and absolutely nothing has changed. VERY DISAPPOINTED AND DISSATISFIED
0 Likes