Triple play confusion
BjillR

I am totally in agreement about the need to improve customer service and the web site.  I tried to sign up for triple play on the web site on Nov 16, 2013.  I was told I would get a confirmation within an hour.  I am still waiting for that confirmation.  In the meantime I have checked the web to see if the service was ordered.  About Nov 24, 2013 the web site said that what I had was Verizon triple play.  On Nov 30, 2013 my service was listed as high speed internet and phone.  When trying to search the order I also get different results every day.  Using the same order number the items ordered change every day.  When trying to call customer service they have been unable to tell me what I ordered or what I have.

I also keep finding new orders which I know nothing about.  The latest appeared today saying I had ordered Voice service and the service would be ready on Mon Jan 01 and the status is completed.  I am not sure what Verizon means by the service ready date if it is already complete.

0 Likes
Re: Triple play confusion
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Triple play confusion
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We have closed your case out due to no response. Feel free to make a new post anytime you need our help. It seems all is well based on you no longer responding.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes