Triple play two year contract Verion not keeping price ; breach of contract
Della1234

I have had my Triple Play for over 1  year now.  I am going on my 2nd year and I am being told that they will not keep to the 2 year contract pricing and now my rate is going to go up.  I am upset as I had switched to Verizon because of the 2 year contract pricing that the sales representative had told me would be valid for 2 years without change in cost.  Now they won't keep to it in sending me higher bills of which I am trying to dispute with their customer service after holding for over 10 minutes.    They also added charges of $ 20.00 per month for HBO channel which I never ordered.  Very disappointed.  Once my contract expires I am going back to my prior cable company as the bills with them had always been consistant. 

0 Likes
Re: Triple play two year contract Verion not keeping price ; breach of contract
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes