Trouble Signing In Account
TheHelpless

Hello, I am having trouble signing into my fios app to pay my fios bill for the months, it is due on feb 3. I try multiple time to log in so i'm currently locked out, and have try reseting it, but from the reset option there was only two options phone call and mail. The phone call option listed an unknown number that I don't know about, and the mail option seem like it would take a while. I wanted to try the live chat for help but it says I have to log in to get help, so is there any other way to get help to access my account? Or is my only option to call verizon?

0 Likes
Re: Trouble Signing In Account
jonjones1
Legend

@TheHelpless wrote:

Hello, I am having trouble signing into my fios app to pay my fios bill for the months, it is due on feb 3. I try multiple time to log in so i'm currently locked out, and have try reseting it, but from the reset option there was only two options phone call and mail. The phone call option listed an unknown number that I don't know about, and the mail option seem like it would take a while. I wanted to try the live chat for help but it says I have to log in to get help, so is there any other way to get help to access my account? Or is my only option to call verizon?

Call 1-800-VERIZON 

they have an automated bill payment service. I believe there is a fee.

or just walk into a Fios store location and pay it in person.

verizons web portal is constantly haywire. I have had service for years and sometimes it keeps saying my logon name or password is incorrect. But I keep entering the information and then it comes to a verification screen. Then it lets me in.

remember your login name is not the same as your forum login. 

0 Likes