Two Year Contract Price NOT Being Honored.
CourtneyRyan
Enthusiast - Level 1

I moved at the beginning of June and because of the current promotions, this meant I'd be getting the triple play for WAY less. I was assured numerous times that my bill would remain $73.66 (tax included in that) for the contract to which I felt was too good to be true. I annoyingly went over every little detail, making sure I wasn't missing a thing and again, was I repeatedly assured this was the price.

First month, that was accurate down to the penny. Last month, it suddenly jumped nearly $25, which I figured occasionally we have addition tax charges yadeeyada and let it slide. The third bill is here and low and behold, it's still at the increased price. I think it's rather unfair to lock someone into a contract, with a set price, and then switch that price on them. 

If someone can address this, I'd be greatly appreciative. 

0 Likes
Re: Two Year Contract Price NOT Being Honored.
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes