Two accounts but can't add a sub account?
GreenBMS

I have been a residential customer for a few years, and recently called in and switched my Residential service over to a Business internet only account. Since this has been nothing but trouble with what seemed to me like it would be an easy situation..

Now i'm told that I have two accounts, still have my Residential even through there are no services on it, and I have to add my Business account as a Sub-account and pay my bill through my residential login. My residential bill is now 0$ and there is no option to add a sub account. I have spoken with 3 different techs over the phone and have not gotten any resolution so far, and have just recieved a notice my first bill is now overdue. How on earth can I get this account set up so I can pay my bills? This occurs in different browsers and even on different computers so it seems like my account is messed up somehow??

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Two accounts but can't add a sub account?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi GreenBMS,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes