Two accounts were set up and unable to access or pay
cvirginia

For some reason I have two different accounts set up.  One for regional essentials and a second one for internet.  (My understanding when setting up service via phone is that I needed regional essentials to have internet) Regional essentials is set up on auto pay and I can log in.  The internet account - a Different account number - can not be accessed (keeps directing to regional essentials account but does not show or pay internet bill).  I cannot auto pay because it can not be accessed.

Here is what I have done to try to get it merged with the regional account or opened up so it can be paid:

9/5 Online chat - they could not resolve and told me to go to store

9/6 Went to store - they were unable to access account or take payment - told me to call 888#

9/6 Called 888# talked to Taylor she said it would be resolved (merged) next week and she would call me back.

9/13 never got call back.

9/13 called 888# talked to Mike he said it would be resolved the next week and the existing auto pay on regional essentials account would then pay both.

9/26 Accounts not merged and auto pay only paid regional account.

9/26 called 888# talked to Lira she said it would take 1-2 billing cycles (first time I was told this) to merge the accounts.  She transferred me to payment department so I could pay the internet bill.  Talked to Veronica and she was able to take payment for bill.  She hung up on me when I asked about getting a reciept showing the internet account#  3:06 pm 9/26

11/17 Checked account on line - NO CHANGE only can access regional account.  So it appears that the accounts have not been merged.  

HELP ME  - I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO .... THE ONY WAY TO MAKE PAYMENT IS TO CALL VERIZON AND PAY VIA PHONE - STORE CAN NOT ACCESS THE ACCOUNT OR TAKE PAYMENT - I CAN NOT ACCESS THIS ACCOUNT ON LINE TO SET UP AUTO PAY.

0 Likes
Re: Two accounts were set up and unable to access or pay
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi cvirginia,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes