UNABLE TO MAKE CHANGES TO MY ACCOUNT ONLINE {edited for privacy}
Yncsss02

My current contract is due to expire in the next week or so and I would like to explore by package and pricing options with Verizon Fios. As recently as two weeks ago I was able to login, view pre-built bundles, and/or build my own bundle, however I now get a screen that tells me I must call some number and speak to representative. When I have called the number they are not interested in fixing my problem, but more focus on trying to walk me through what they consider my "best option." I do not have the time or desire to sit on the phone with a rep to discuss something that I should be able to do at my own convenience based on my schedule.

Can someone please look at my account and fix whatever is causing this problem as soon as possible?

v/R

James

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: UNABLE TO MAKE CHANGES TO MY ACCOUNT ONLINE
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Your talking to peers on the forums.  Don't post personal info such as account numbers,  I expect one of the admins will edit it out, but they probably cannot help you at this point.  You must contact Verizon, probably best to call them at 1-800-verizon.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: UNABLE TO MAKE CHANGES TO MY ACCOUNT ONLINE
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Your talking to peers on the forums.  Don't post personal info such as account numbers,  I expect one of the admins will edit it out, but they probably cannot help you at this point.  You must contact Verizon, probably best to call them at 1-800-verizon.

0 Likes