UPS claims it delivered Router - Verizon agreed to replace Router - ZERO Follow UP. NO ROUTER
RobertL11

Verizon sent a router by UPS and then let them just drop it on my doorstop where it must have been stoeln.  I called Verizon and they kept me on hold for 1/2 an hour, said that they couldn't get through to UPS, but they would fix it and send a replacment router.  BUT THEN THEY NEVER FOLLOWED UP.      WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER.  I HATE VERIZON.

0 Likes
Re: UPS claims it delivered Router - Verizon agreed to replace Router - ZERO Follow UP. NO ROUTER
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi RobertL1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes
Have to POST Here because reaching VERIZON is almost impossible
RobertL11

My account is  

• Account number:
    {edited for privacy}
    Yesterday I chatted with Verizon support to replace a router that UPS claimed to have delivered to my home but didn't.   This morning my neighbor from two doors away showed up with the router, that UPS had delivered to his home, not mine.  CANCEL the order for the replacment router.   Thank you.    
0 Likes
Re: Have to POST Here because reaching VERIZON is almost impossible
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including "Ask Verizon", our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes