Unable to Add/Upgrade My Services through My Verizon - "Temporary Problem"
FiOSUser123

Any help getting past this "Temporary Problem" dead end with my account to add/upgrade services online would be appreciated. I have been having this problem for at least a year and have not found any way around it. The steps listed below show just one way I have run into the problem.

After logging in to My Verizon I click on the My Services "Add/Upgrade Services" button taking me to this address:

https://www.verizon.com/ForyourHome/GoFlow/MyVerizon/RegistrationBridge.aspx?FlowRoute=URC_COMPLETER...

And immediately redirects me here:

https://www.verizon.com/FORYOURHOME/GOFLOW/MyVerizonNew/MyAccountAccess.aspx?FlowRoute=URC_COMPLETER...

I am prompted with "Please give us permission to access your account to better serve you." to which I respond with clicking the "Continue" button.

Finally I am taken to a dead end at https://www.verizon.com/FORYOURHOME/GOFLOW/Common/LocalBusinessOfficeSR.aspx?Message=CSRRecordMismat... which tells me:

We're sorry. 
We are experiencing a temporary problem and can't continue your order at this time. 

Please try again later.

Or, if you need immediate assistance, you can call your Verizon local business office.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to Add/Upgrade My Services through My Verizon - "Temporary Problem"
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
jss006

Did anyone ever get this fixed?  I've been having this problem for months without resolution.  I've emailed support and done online chats and everyone keeps telling me that they've escalated this ticket and that someone from Verizon would contact me.  Well it's been 3 week since my last contact and it's still broken.  I asked them to contact me when it's fixed and no one has talked to me and it's still broken.   

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jss006,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your account online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
njguy99

I'm having the same issue. Have been trying for years to get this resolved and no one has been able to. All they keep saying is "you have full access."

Help!

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello njguy99

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
fatkimk

I'm having the same issue. Have been trying for months to get this resolved and no one has been able to do it. Still waitting for some reply .. thanks

0 Likes