Unable to access My Verizon after moving service to new address
Timothevs
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is inexplicable - but for the last two days i have not been able to log into my My Verizon page. I put in my username and password, after being challenged by my secret question - I get the "Signing In" page and then kaboom 

My Verizon

We are unable to process your request at this time.
Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience.

I am able to access webmail.verizon.com and can see my inbox just fine. I have had them reset my password twice so I know it isnt the issue.

This all started after I moved service from my apartment to our new house, and Verizon disconnected service at the old place and signed me up as a new customer at the new house with a new contract. I wonder if that had anything to do with it. 

In any case, I want and NEED to get in to view my bill etc. PLease someone help!!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unable to access My Verizon after moving service to new address
Timothevs
Enthusiast - Level 2

I read on another thread -

Update. For me the issue was when they merged accounts my account number was removed. I had to call e-service and they say they see the problem and they have to edit my account number back onto my account. Hopefully this fixes it, and helps others with this same issues.

Can anyone check this for me?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Please clear your cache and try again. If that does not work, try a second browser and let us know how you make out.

0 Likes
Timothevs
Enthusiast - Level 2

I changed browsers, cleared cookies, cleared cache, cleared everything! Nothing works.

0 Likes
Timothevs
Enthusiast - Level 2

I read on another thread -

Update. For me the issue was when they merged accounts my account number was removed. I had to call e-service and they say they see the problem and they have to edit my account number back onto my account. Hopefully this fixes it, and helps others with this same issues.

Can anyone check this for me?
0 Likes
Timothevs
Enthusiast - Level 2

I chatted with a live agent and they managed to fix the issue - seems like it was what I posted. 

0 Likes