Unable to receive credit for returned requirment.
hifivepam

I have been working with Verizon to transfer and set up/close down 3 accounts since August. No actions were smooth.

I don't know that I can ever recommend your company again. After 20+ years you have severely disappointed us.

You need to start CORRECTLY PRODUCING my current Verizon bill. I've made multiple calls 10+calls...I am trying to get Verizon to credit my account with the $1,000+return equipment charge

Using UPS, We returned 2 DVRs and a router from previous account at 6111 Crestmill, Sachse Tx. 75048. This equipment was received on the Verizon docks and signed by your worker on January 9th 2015. No one will listen to me. No one will credit my account. What is wrong with your process. I am so frustrated. I've been nice and understanding. I've had it now.

I'm tired of receiving Verizon calls where there is no sense as to why you are calling and what you say. Look at your own records and provide us with a credit. Listen to yourselves - you don't make any sense. They are 100 verizon employees plus, that can't figure out how make a customer happy and provide timely account credit for return equipment.

We were told our equipment return was to go through a "process". Go find the process or write it and get my account corrected! I do not want to hear from bill collectors, collection agencies or repeatedly phone calls/mailings. I make calls to no avail for a solution. I am not allowed to talk to supervisors "Because I would have to be on hold for 45 minutes).

Can someone contact us who can actually fix the problem?

1.If we do not hear a resolution immediately within the week, our next contact will be to the FCC - that's a promise.

All we read about is that Verizon is trying to say this is fraud along with hundreds other customers. No it's not customer fraud. It incompetence by Verizon! PERHAPS YOU CAN SEND A RESPONSE WITH A REAL SOLUTION

0 Likes
Re: Unable to receive credit for returned requirment.
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes