Unable to redeem giftcards (3)
Nike1

Tried the links on a laptop, iPhone, and FIOS app to no avail. Called customer service and was transferred to "Promotions" and got their phone number too. After 3 calls and about 3 hours waiting on hold I turned to this forum. Verizon, what a joke after reading so many complaints about this issue which has been for years. You should not let your customers jump through hoops and waste their time to redeem an offer you used to lure them in. Shame on you!

0 Likes
Re: Unable to redeem giftcards (3)
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Nike,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
getting run-around regarding (Unable to redeem giftcards (3))
Nike1

Posted a complaint yesterday and receive a cookie cutter response to chat on FB or Twitter. After wasting time there, again get instructed to call the 866 number for promotions. My complaint was being on hold for over 3 hours. There is no resolve here. What an embarrassment FIOS! Do I get yet another useless response about a private message and then lock this post? Copy Paste is the FIOS way. 

0 Likes