Unable to redeem my $200 Samsung promation. Verizon customer support bad, so is their websites
willwilco

so Verizon sold me my fios package with the promise of receiving this samsung credit and after trying several times to actually get it, i've finally given up.

first off, Verizon sends you an email saying "Redeem Samsung Offer!" but when i clicked the link in the email, nothing happend. i logged into the customer portal to see if i could redeem the deal there and that link didnt work either!! 

also tried calling customer support several times, but got no where with that. where i thought i got the most success was with the chat application, but that was a bust as well.

i spent the good part of 2 hours talking (via the chat app) with a service person and they said they wren't able to give me the credit but they would inform someone and put a note on my account. they concluded by saying that i should contact them again in 3-5 business days and the matter should be sorted out. i was very skeptical of this, but the customer service rep promised that there was a note on my account, and the next person who'd help me would be able to get me my credit. that was totally wrong. because when i contacted Verizon 5 business days later, they were not able to help me and had no clue what i was talking about when i explained my previous interaction with a customer rep. 

super infuriaitng and down right criminal. 

0 Likes
Re: Unable to redeem my $200 Samsung promation. Verizon customer support bad, so is their websites
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi willwilco,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes