Unauthorized Rental Fee
TwoForOne1

I am no longer renting a router and I am still being charged the $12 fee for 2 months now. I have been told multiple times that this rental fee was assessed in advance, and that it would not be charged next time. Yet I am still being charged. I need to stop being charged for a router that I am not renting, and I need to know that my account is not marked as having a verizon router that I have already returned.

0 Likes
Re: Unauthorized Rental Fee
jonjones1
Legend

@TwoForOne wrote:

I am no longer renting a router and I am still being charged the $12 fee for 2 months now. I have been told multiple times that this rental fee was assessed in advance, and that it would not be charged next time. Yet I am still being charged. I need to stop being charged for a router that I am not renting, and I need to know that my account is not marked as having a verizon router that I have already returned.

Contact your states attorney generals office for the fraudulent billing. Or you can get quicker results filing a complaint with your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission just do a google search.

these agencies will need proof of the return *receipt* and of the copies of your invoices showing it still being accessed. And any proof of conversations you had to get this taken care of. Email or chat transcripts.

0 Likes
Re: Unauthorized Rental Fee
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi TwoForOne,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes