Unauthorized change made by Verizon
njresident01

On Sunday July 5, I found a show that I wanted to watch on Epix network that was not included in my plan. The order screen indicated that I could add Epix as part of a package and my monthly plan would only increase by $0.01. I accepted the plan and found that Verizon raised by monthly fee by $50 by removing a discount from the plan.

The next day I called Verizon customer service and explained that it was extremely misleading to have me sign-off on a $0.01 increase in my plan and then raise it by $50.00. The customer service rep said she would restore my original plan (she had me validate the change and sent me a confirmation).

The next day the customer service rep called to say that the change she made the day before was not valid and that my bill would increase by $50 per month.

I have asked to speak to someone in a higher authority to address this unauthorized and deceptive increase in my bill but so far have had no luck in speaking with anyone.

Does anyone know who to contact at verizon about an issue like this?

0 Likes
Re: Unauthorized change made by Verizon
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi njresident01,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes