Unclear bill and overcharging
jellymanman

I tried to call their customer service for my issue and being put on hold for over an hour without any rep answering my call. Since I am not able to reach any rep, I am going public here.

My bill has been increased twice within three months. It was increased by 15 dollars from Mar 2019 to Apr 2019. And again increased by 5 dollars from May 2019 to Jun 2019. I understand that there will be an increase in the bill after the two years contract ends (from Mar 2017 to Mar 2019), however, it seems like they keep increasing your bill quietly month by month, without a proper explanation.

I need an explanation of why the bill increases twice in three months. Also, a more clear picture of the number of times and how much the bill will go up, I believe it shouldn't be increasing every month or every two months without a limit. If Verizon is planning to do things in such a way, I think I have the right of terminating the service and switch to another internet provider.

0 Likes
Re: Unclear bill and overcharging
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. For billing questions, you should contact Verizon Customer Support at 1-800-VERIZON during regular business hours.

0 Likes
jellymanman

When you called and get on hold for an hour, all you hear is background music and robot talking. There is no human answers your call, what can you do?!

0 Likes
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

@jellymanman wrote:

When you called and get on hold for an hour, all you hear is background music and robot talking. There is no human answers your call, what can you do?!

During a 2 year contract there are usually several different discounts that will vary in duration. Look at your bill for the last few months and see what changed. Otherwise like previously posted call 1800verizon between 8-5p and follow the prompts. 

0 Likes