Unprofessional Customer Service AND supervisors
Unprofessional
Enthusiast - Level 1

I thought that Comcast had bad customer service, but Verizon has them beat! The reps aren't knowledegable about any of the packages and will tell you that the OWN channal is included but it really isn't. The supervisors are very arrogant and just apologize over and over but never offer a solution. You will be told that you will receive an email and compesation for your troubles after corportate listen to the recorded conversation and be emailed within several business days, only to find out that the calls aren't really recorded so you will NEVER receive said email or compensation. I can go on and on about how unprofessional they are but it will take up too much of my precious time. I will be looking to take my business elsewhere but not before I add to the many other cases on the BBB's website. I will not recommend Verizon to anyone because they do not care about their customers needs and I was told that they don't compensate or refund do due their reps lack there of. Train your staff better and lord train your supervisors better! A plant doesn't start off with having a leaf. You plant the seed in the ground and you nuture it so that it can grow! So how can the supervisors supervise professionally if they don't  (themselves) posses the skills to lead! The title means nothing without the skills to perform the job well! Care about your customers or you will just keep losing them!

0 Likes
Re: Unprofessional Customer Service AND supervisors
jonjones1
Legend

In all that you wrote, there is no complaint as to why you contacted customer service.

if you feel the service was not to your liking i would contact your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission via google search and give them the facts of your issue.

they have regulatory authority over verizon and other utilities.

0 Likes
Re: Unprofessional Customer Service AND supervisors
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Unprofessional,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes